Note: There are two kinds of Chokes for Remington Shotguns. Rem Choke and ProBore. If you don't know which your gun uses simply screw it out and look at the threads. The front of the choke has notches for the choke wrench. Rem Choke threads are near the back of the choke tube ( look at picture of a Rem Choke tube here on the store). ProBore threads are near the front of the choke tube ( look at picture of a ProBore Choke here on the store). If you are unsure which your barrel uses simply screw it out and compare with the pictures here on the store.
- Gauge: 12
• Constriction: Modified (DIA. ~ .709)
• Specifications: Versatile Rem Choke that delivers wider shot pattern for shooting at 25-45 yards
• Great for squirrels rabbits pigeons doves partridge grouse pheasant or wild flushing quail at medium range
• Puts 55-60% of pellets in 30" circle at 40 yards
• Also ideal for pass shooting ducks and geese with steel shot
• Shot Type: Steel or Lead
Note: I am a Remington Master Gun Shop and many of my chokes come the Remington Factory Part list and are not retail packaged. Some may be from time to time as I order from whichever list has them in stock.