You get the grip, stock bolt with washers, end cap and QD which is installed. The Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip is MADE IN AMERICA. With its enhanced texture, you gain a great hold on your firearm. Its glass-filled polymer construction is virtually indestructible.
This is a new style of bird’s head grip (aka birdshead grip, aka witness protection grip, aka chicken head grip, aka border patrol grip, aka entry-style grip, aka bad ass grip) developed and manufactured by Shockwave Technologies, LLC in the U.S.A.
The Raptor Grip is molded of a super-tough glass-filled polymer and fits:
- Mossberg 500 12-gauge firearms (aka 500A)
- Mossberg 500 20-gauge firearms (aka 500C)
- Mossberg 590 and 590A1 firearms (12-gauge)
- Mossberg 510 Mini firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Mossberg 835 firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Mossberg 535 firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Mossberg 600 (New Haven) firearms (12- and 20-gauges)
- Maverick 88 (12- and 20-gauges)
- Coast to Coast model CC 660 Master Mag (12- and 20-gauges)
- Mossberg 590A1 and 500 Compact Cruiser AOW
Unique angle of the Raptor Grip minimizes felt recoil, allowing maximum control shot after shot. It also just looks badass. Yes, mounting hardware and bolt hole plug are included. (Requires a 1/4″ hex wrench for installation, not included.)