Scattergun Technologies™ magazine tube extensions are so tough they were selected for use by the U.S. Secret Service and the U.S. Border Patrol.
- Two Shot Magazine Extension Increases Magazine Capacity to 6 Rounds
- Vertical Sling Mount with Quick Detach Sling Stud
- Includes an Extra-Power Magazine Spring for Improved Reliability
- Includes a High-Visibility Follower for Improved Feeding and Visual Reference of Empty Magazine Tube
- Fits Remington® M870 | 1100 | 1187 - 12 Gauge
- Wave Washer Included
- Parkerized Finish
- Follower is not grooved to fit newer 870 magazine tubes. The detent in the magazine tube may be filed down for follower fitting.
Only the strongest materials are used in constructing the magazine tube extensions to insure maximum resilience during rough usage. Each unit is shipped ready to install with our extra-power magazine spring and fully machined, neon green high-visibility follower.
Models offered are:
SGET-U-2 which has no sling plate and perfect for shotguns that only use single point slings.
SGET-RH-2 has a slotted plate coming off to the left which is where a right hand shooter would want it.
SGET-V-2 has a vertical slotted plate and can not be used with Surefire Forends or other forends where you have a light at the bottom of the forend.
SGET-V-2 has a vertical plate with a Quick Detach stud for slings with Quick Detach Swivels. Read SGET-V-2 above as same applies for weapon lights